My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships & Probate and Estate Administration
Committed to providing you with reliable service
John O. Yow, PLLC advocates for clients in Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships and Probate and Estate Administration cases. Based in Houston, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Southeast Texas. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 29 years of experience, I am focused on your success. Please read my profiles to learn more about my professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
John O. Yow, PLLC has a thorough understanding of Texas law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: I handle Texas estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. I can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Experienced attorneys at John O. Yow, PLLC guide will executors and estate administrators through the complex probate process with assistance in collecting, valuing, protecting and liquidating the assets of the estate.
- Trust Planning & Asset Protection: I am an experienced attorney helping clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trust planning and asset protection.
- Wills & Trusts: I help clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
When you retain the services of John O. Yow, PLLC , you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Houston law firm today
John O. Yow, PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Houston. Call the firm at 832-699-3063 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.